The login portal is not displaying
Home » I’m not logged in yet »
Connect to the WiFi network at your place of stay.
If the login portal doesn't appear automatically, open your Internet browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Edge, ... )
Type in the address bar of your Internet browser at the very top:
If the portal still doesn't appear, try forgetting the WiFi network on your device.
Disable cellular data.
Ensure you have no VPN or antivirus on your device (if you do, make sure they are disabled).
Verify that your MAC address is fixed and not random.
Turn off and restart your device, then reconnect.
The login portal will appear, where you can enter your login and password, as well as your email address to connect to the network.
In the same category
- How to purchase an online package with a credit card 💳?
- I’m getting the error message “IP address not found”, what should I do?
- How can I get a WiFi package?
- How to connect to the WiFi network?
- Is my device compatible with the Osmozis WiFi connection?
- I want to use my WiFi ticket on another device, how can I do that?
Most popular articles